And that is because I have the day off work and Spring Cleaning has commenced. Saturday yard sale to follow!
I thought I would give a brief update on what I accomplished during the coldest, longest Winter of my life:
- 2 Simple Baby Blankets: both finished and in the care of two wonderful new mothers.
- Hand-Woven kitchen towels: check and check. This little project produced 5 towels, one of which is now in the care of my grandmother Jo Nell.
- Christmas presents: If these weren’t done we would certainly have a problem!
- Also read some really fun books, built deeper friendships, and worked like a dog at my job!
In the works:
- A quilt for an unspecified ‘favorite’ person of mine.
- A very non-traditional quilt for another, specified ‘favorite’ person of mine, one Jacey Lucus.
- Learning to coupon, re-learning a software, etc.
Still to come in all my free time:
- tiny tiny embroidered quilts started in France last year that I’ve been desperately wanting to finish!
- applique quilt square
It’s time to go get crackin’ on the cleaning, I’ll let you know how the yard-sale goes!